3361 6th Avenue
The Sanctuary For Independent Media is at 3361 6th Avenue in north Troy (just below 101st Street). We’re located in a century-old wood frame former church framed by two tall pine trees, just a block from the Hudson River. There is plenty of free on-street parking available within a few steps of our building.
There’s one charming historical note to keep in mind as you navigate! Please note that street names change without warning at 101st Street, at the mystical sport of Freedom Square! The street grids of Troy and Lansingburgh were never unified when the communities were joined a hundred years ago, so south of 101st Street is 6th Ave and north of 101st Street is 5th Ave, but they’re the same street.
- Extinction Rebellion Co-founder Roger Hallam to Speak in Troy on Climate Crisis - 03/03/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Health Autonomy Clinic: Health Literacy & Advocacy - 03/31/2020 - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Lookie Lookie dance party! - 04/11/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Health Autonomy Clinic: Care Exchange - 04/14/2020 - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- The Condor and the Eagle w/ filmmakers Clément & Sophie Guerra and Bryan Parras - 04/15/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Be the Media Radio Workshop: Muckraking With a Conscience with Renée Feltz - 04/18/2020 - 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Let the People Decide w/ filmmaker Gavin Guerra - 05/01/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Health Autonomy Clinic: Harm Reduction + OD: Naloxone and the Politics of Overdose Book Talk w/ Nancy Campbell + Panel - 05/05/2020 - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Book Talk: Shut It Down: Stories from a Fierce, Loving Resistance w/ organizer Lisa Fithian - 05/08/2020 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- BIKEFEST 10 with Troy Bike Rescue - 05/09/2020 - 2:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Health Autonomy Clinic: Sexual Wellness - 05/26/2020 - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- All We've Got w/ filmmaker Alexis Clements and special guests Tandra LaGrone & EP - 05/28/2020 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm