3361 6th Avenue
The Sanctuary For Independent Media is at 3361 6th Avenue in north Troy (just below 101st Street). We’re located in a century-old wood frame former church framed by two tall pine trees, just a block from the Hudson River. There is plenty of free on-street parking available within a few steps of our building.
There’s one charming historical note to keep in mind as you navigate! Please note that street names change without warning at 101st Street, at the mystical sport of Freedom Square! The street grids of Troy and Lansingburgh were never unified when the communities were joined a hundred years ago, so south of 101st Street is 6th Ave and north of 101st Street is 5th Ave, but they’re the same street.
- NATURE Lab workshop: Feral Fermentation with bioartists Leila Nadir and Cary Adams - 10/24/2018 - 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Farming While Black: Book Release - 11/01/2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Be the Media! workshop -- Storytelling at the Margins with Stephen Maing - 11/14/2018 - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Ronald Kitchen "My Midnight Years" Book Discussion - 11/30/2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Ras Moshe - 12/08/2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm